About the Course:
This program aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how organizational psychology works as a field and profession, starting from the basics and extending up to its applications in practical life. You will learn about organizational culture, organizational behavior, organizational development, competency frameworks, various types of motivations, leadership, and diversity in a workplace. This course will also give the participants an insight into mental health at the workplace and experience all tasks one has to manage to be an organizational psychologist.
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- Basic Qualification should be 10th
- Anyone interested in psychology from any background
|BEGINNER LEVEL||INTERMEDIATE LEVEL|
||All topics of Beginner Level
Key Learnings of the Program :
- In-depth understanding of organizational culture.
- Evaluation of employee behavior and the reasons behind it.
- Predicting the employees’ behavior in the workplace.
- Understanding the various steps involved in Organizational Development.
- Creating various learning and development interventions
- Administrating and assessing organizational-level variables