Program Overview :
This program explores in detail the different theories of development from prenatal to the end of adolescence and the varied mental illnesses that are present in childhood along with their therapies and treatment plans.
|INR 1500||INR 2000|
- 10% Group discount applicable for 3+ students
- 15% Group discount applicable for 7+ students
- Minimum Age 16
- Basic Qualification should be 10th
- Anyone interested in clinical psychology can enroll from any background
Program Details :
|Beginner Level Batches:||Intermediate Level Batches:|
|04th February 2023 ( Tuesday- Thursday- Saturday)||04th February 2023 ( Monday to Saturday)|
|04th March 2023 ( Tuesday- Thursday- Saturday)||04th March 2023 ( Monday to Saturday)|
|04th April 2023 ( Tuesday- Thursday- Saturday)||04th April 2023 ( Monday to Saturday)|
|1 Month||1 Month|
Live Classes Schedule:
|Tuesday- Thursday- Saturday||Monday to Saturday|
Live Classes Timings:
|6.00 pm to 7.00 pm||6.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
Google Meet & Google Classroom
100% Live Online Program
Program language is English
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- This program is Internationally accredited by the International Association Of Therapists
- Accepted by major universities around the globe
- Includes Case Studies
- Role-Plays conducted
- Various Training Sessions
- Group Discussions
|What is a child?
What are child development and milestones?
Child and school behavior
|All topics of the Beginner program
- 1 Month of Recording Access to the program for each class
- 1 Month of access to program materials
- Lifetime Access to Cogniscape (A psychology Community of Students, Trainers, Teachers, and Field Experts around the country)
- Avail Free Counselling Under CogniCare for 1 Month*
- E Certificate from Cognizavest delivered to your doorstep.
- Hardcopy Certificate delivered to your doorstep (Only for India Participants)
Key Learnings of the Program :
- To identify any mental/ emotional/ cognitive deficits/ conflicts in the child.
- Trained in various psychological tools that are used in assessing the strength and deficits in the child. Evidence-based management for the same.
- Understand basic milestones
- Play therapy
- Understand the concept of basic theories