About the Course :
This program explores in detail the different theories of development from prenatal to the end of adolescence and the varied mental illnesses that are present in childhood along with their therapies and treatment plans.
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- Minimum Age 16
- Anyone interested in child psychology from any background
|Beginner Level||Intermediate Level|
|What is a child?
What are child development and milestones?
Child and school behavior
|All topics covered of Beginner Level
Key Learnings of the Program :
- To identify any mental/ emotional/ cognitive deficits/ conflicts in the child.
- Trained in various psychological tools that are used in assessing the strength and deficits in the child. Evidence-based management for the same.
- Understand basic milestones
- Play therapy
- Understand the concept of basic theories