About the Course:
These programs give an opportunity to understand counseling & clinical aspects in detail and understand how they are applied in the field. In addition, this program gives opportunities to students to enhance their understanding of disorders, therapies & tests. This program also gives an opportunity to students to their ability in the field of counseling & clinical.
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- Minimum Age 16
- Anyone interested in clinical & counseling psychology can enroll from any background
Understanding counseling and different schools of thought.Skill of Counsellors
- Empathy skills
- Communication skills
- Reflective skills
- Paraphrasing skills
- Questioning skills
Case Formulation, Case Histories, MSE
Understanding Neurotic Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Behavioral Disorders
- Learning Disorders
Application of Cognitive behavioral therapy, art-based therapy, and play therapy in different setups
Psychological Tests: BAI, BDI, MPI,
Abnormal Psychology: ICD & DSM
Key Learnings of the Program :
- Difference between counseling and psychotherapy.
- Skills of counseling.
- Basic understanding of psychological disorders.
- Understanding of therapies.
- Students will get a vision of psychological tests.