Program Overview :
This program gives the participant an insight into the organizational setting as it exposes one to a glut of complex topics with ease while covering all the intricate details. It is beneficial for students as well as professionals interested in the fields of human resources, organizational psychology, and mental health. This program covers a wide range of topics such as organizational behavior, development, and mental health in the workplace.
The remaining Fee to be paid after paying the admission fee is INR 16000.
Program Details :
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
Study Material :
Hardcopy Material will be dispatched within 10-15 working days once you register.
- Bachelors Students from any background (Completed or Pursuing)
- Masters students from any background (Completed or Pursuing)
- Professionals working from any background.
Syllabus of Program :
- Organization Behaviour
History of OB, Motivation Theories, Diversity and Inclusion, Group Dynamics, Introduction to Leadership, Functions of Leadership, Importance and Characteristics, Leadership style. Theories of leadership, Culture Transformation, Introduction to culture, Types of culture, Framework for mapping culture Learning Theories: Rewards System, Learning Organization, Organization Structure, and design, Concept of Power, Influence tactics in the workplace, sources of power, diagnosing power and dependence, Interpersonal influence, Organizational politics and behavior, managing politics, Positive psychology of Leadership.
- Organization Development
Introduction and History of OD, The Process of Organization Development, Diagnosing Organizations, Diagnosing Groups and Jobs, Collecting and Analysing Diagnostic Information, Feeding Back Diagnostic Information, Designing Interventions, Leading and Managing Change, Evaluating and Institutionalizing Organization Development Interventions, Interpersonal and Group Process Approaches, Organization Process Approaches, Restructuring Organizations, Employee involvement, Work design, Performance Management, Developing Talent, Trans organizational Change, Organization Development in Global Settings.
- Mental Health at Workplace
Definition of mental health, Myths about mental illness and stigma attached to mental illness National mental health policy; In-house Mental Health and Wellness Programme; ethical and legal issues related to mental health; Psychological first aid; Role of HR department in dealing with a person with mental health issues. Multicultural issues in the workplace that may contribute to mental illness; Psycho-education. Work-life balance of employees. Common mental health issues in the workplace – depression; anxiety; Bipolar affective disorder; Schizophrenia; Personality disorders; and Substance abuse. Impact of mental illness on the organization – Burnout, absenteeism, employee turnover, reduced productivity. Counselling, Mentoring, Life Coaching models and techniques. Employee Well-being Programs: Yoga, Meditation, Expressive art-based Therapy.
- Psychometric Testing at the Workplace
Individual and group test: Personality, Career Interest, Motivation
Organizational: Interpersonal Relationship, Leadership, Work Culture, Stress, and Well-Being. Test Construction: Steps in test construction, Item Writing: types of items, General guidelines for item writing, Item Analysis: Meaning and Purpose, Item difficulty, Item validity, Internal consistency, Item analysis of Power and Speed Tests, Reliability and Validity: Administration on the fresh sample, computing correlation coefficient, computing validity coefficients. SPSS tool analysis
Key Learnings of the Degree Program :
- The student will be able to manage and develop human resources in the workplace. Demonstrate an understanding of individual and group dimensions and their implications in organizations.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a rational manner by giving scientific explanations about their behavior, leading to positive results and a productive environment in the workplace.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge in developing a psychological test.
- Understand the first aid that can be carried out in mental health problems among employees in an organization and also the need for referral
- Have adequate knowledge about the principles of ethical practice applicable to workplace counseling.