Program Overview :
This course brings forth the various facets of counseling and psychotherapies and is suited for both students as well as professionals. The participants will gain insight into counseling, therapy in both clinical and non-clinical setups, family and group therapy, crisis intervention, therapy with parents and children, and much more. The participant will be exposed to a plethora of knowledge, and will also learn its practical applications via role plays and MSE and case history taking.
|Admission Fee||Full Course Fee (Incl. Admission Fee)|
|INR 2000*||INR 18000|
By paying the Admission Fee Only you will be considered for the Monthly Payment Plan Scheme.
The admission Fee is Non-Refundable
Program Details :
Session Start date: 07th March 2023
Duration: 7 Months
Live Class Frequency: 2 Days a Week (Friday & Saturday)
Timings: 5 to 7 pm on Friday
6 to 7 pm on Saturday
Platform: Google Meet & Classroom
100% Live Online Program
Program language is English
Study Material :
Hardcopy Material will be dispatched within 1 working day once you register.
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- This program is Internationally accredited by the International Association Of Therapists
- Affiliated to EBVTR
- Includes Case Studies
- Role-Plays conducted
- Assessments to track your progress
- Various Training Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Research Work
- Internship with Cognizavest
- Observership under expert Supervision (Internship)
- Practicals & Examination
- Mode of Practicals & Examination: Online
- 7 Months of Recording Access to the Program for each class
- 7 Month access to program materials
- Hardcopy Material for the program
- Lifetime Access to Cogniscape (A psychology Community of Students, Trainers, Teachers, and Field Experts around the country)
- Diploma from EBVTR delivered to your doorstep.
- Hard Copy Certificate from Cognizavest delivered to your doorstep.
Key Learnings of the Program :
- Understanding how the way a person thinks and behaves affects their interaction with the interpersonal setting
- Understanding the field of counseling and psychotherapies and enhancement of professional skills to apply to various populations in a variety of settings
- Students will develop skills to help people manage stresses, understand the patterns in which their behavior is interfering with functionality, have more satisfying relationships, and modulate their thinking and emotional responses to stressful situations.