Program Overview :
This course takes participants through the meaning of Psychology and psychology as an academic domain. It comprises various concepts that highlight the approaches and applications of psychology as a multidisciplinary field. The participants will gain insight into the subject of psychology, which will help them understand their interest areas in the field.
*Remaining Fee to be paid after paying the admission fee is INR 16000.
Program Details :
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- High School Students (Pursuing or Completed)
- Bachelors Students from any background (Pursuing or Completed)
- Masters students from any background (Pursuing or Completed)
- Professionals working in any field
Study Material :
Hardcopy Material will be dispatched within 5-7 working days once you register.
Syllabus of Program :
Module 1: General Psychology
- What is Psychology?
- Sensation and Perception
- Learning and memory
- Motivation and emotions
- Social Psychology
- What are Counselling and psychoeducation?
- Child development
Module 2: Abnormal Psychology
- Various psychotic and neurotic disorders according to DSM
- Treatment for disorder
Module 3:Biology and Psychology
- Role of the Brain and its Function
Module 4: Statistics in Psychology
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Conduction of psychological test 5 tests
- Conformity experiment
- Animism and conversation experiment
Key Learnings of the Program :
- Knowledge enhancement on the different facets of the field.
- Understanding psychology through a scientific approach.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the practical aspects involved in the field.
There are no reviews yet.