Clinical Psychology as known for, is a study of mental disorders. It involves learning, understanding, diagnosing, treating and preventing such varied mental illnesses, abnormal behaviour and psychiatric problems using a variety of approaches.
Mode of Internship?
Online we use Google meet and various educational platforms
30 days (1 month)
What are the batch timings?
Classes will be on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Classes will be from 6 p.m.
What is the program about?
Are you aware of the procedure that needs to be followed in a clinical setting while dealing with a patient? Here we are with a unique opportunity where you get to study several disorders as per the ICD and DSM criteria and how you can apply the theoretical knowledge in practical aspects of Clinical Psychology. Apart from that, you will learn in detail the entire procedure from the moment a patient arrives, to diagnosing and treating them, with the help of clinical case studies and case history taking to enhance the learning process.
Who can join?
(Students pursuing graduation are also eligible)
I am pursuing psychology, can I attend this course?
Yes, you can attend the course. You will gain an in-depth understanding of Counselling Psychology and its in-clinic application which will enable you to explore new heights in your journey.
What’s the format of the program?
- Live lectures by RCI licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- 3 Lectures per week,
- Unlimited Access to Lecture Recording for 1 Month.
- 1 Month Access to Course Materials.
- Assessments, Quizzes, Tasks & Case Discussions.
- Daily work hours – 2 (flexible)
- Attendance – 90% Mandatory.
- Leaves are permitted, we value Self-Care!
What will you be learning?
- Conceptualization of psychopathology to arrive at the clinical diagnosis following a classificatory system.
- To assess the caregivers’ burden, disability and dysfunctions that are often associated with mental disorders and intervene as indicated in each case.
- The learning would be primarily through clinical workups of cases having psychiatric disorders.
Modules of Curriculum
- Cortical Dementia ● Sub-cortical Dementia ● Differential Diagnosis
Mental and Behavioural disorder due to psychoactive use
- Alcohol ● Cannabis ● Cocaine ● Opioids ● Nicotine ● Other related symptoms ● Differential Diagnosis
● Differential Diagnosis
- Persistent Delusion
● ATPT ● Schizoaffective
● Differential Diagnosis
- Reaction to stress ● Somatoform ● Dissociative ● Other Neurotic Disorder ● Differential Diagnosis
- Mania ● Depression ● Phobias ● OCD ● Differential Diagnosis
- Cluster A ● Cluster B ● Differential Diagnosis
- Cluster C ● Differential Diagnosis
- Intellectual Disability ● ASD ● ADHD
- Conduct Disorder ● Sibling Rivalry
- Tic Disorder ● Enuresis/ Encopresis
- Minimum 10 Case studies
- Case study Workups
- Case History Discussions
How much time we need to dedicate?
2 hours a day. We will be sending you the daily schedule or task to work upon.
Yes you will be getting E-certificate of internship completion along with performance letter for the same.
Overview of Internship Program
|No. of lecture||12-13|
|As per university guidelines:||Yes|
|Class timings:||6pm to 7pm|
|Duration:||1 month (60hours)|
|Time Dedication:||2 hours (Includes assignments and Classes)|
|Tasks/Assignment:||10 - 12|
|Batch size:||25 students|
|Case Studies:||Minimum 10|