This program aims at providing you with a superfluous understanding of skills used in counseling set up and their application via role-plays and case study solving’s. You will learn how to decipher messages the client sends you through non-verbal behaviors. You will also experience what it’s like to be in the counselor’s chair as well as in the client’s mindset. Along with that whole program is designed in a way to provide you the best practical experience online through various practical-based assignments, tasks, projects, application learning using live roleplays and much more.
Counselling Psychology Internship & Training Program
60 Hours Online Program
This program aims at providing you with a superfluous understanding of skills used in counseling set up and their application via role-plays and case study solving’s.
About the Program
Details About the Program
Class Schedule Details
Details for 150 Hour Batch
Details for 120 Hour Batch
Details for 60 Hour Batch
How This Program is Good Amazing?
The program is designed by experts delivering you more aspects of the field practically. Live interaction with the trainers on daily or alternate day basis as per the selection hours. You will be given various assignments, projects, roleplays, class presentations, group presentations, analyzing cases, case studies & much more designed tasks by the trainers that will make sure you get the best practical exposure in the field. Time dedication is flexible for tasks, except for the classes. All work submitted will be assessed by trainer(s), guiding you at every step of training. We aim at providing the best practical exposure in the field by innovating new ideas and putting in resources into the online journey for best experience.
How The Program Works?
What's the eligibility for the Program
Are you a Professional?
Curriculum for the Program
- What is counselling?
- Difference between counselling, therapy, guidance and advising
- Usage and benefits of counselling
- Core skills and techniques
- Personal attributes
- ● Stages ● Ethics ● dos and don’ts ● steps
- counselling and prevalent concerns (behavioural activation, suicide prevention, anxiety management, behavioural concerns, etc.)
Counselling & specific skills
- Skills (Rapport formation, Questioning skills, Responding skills, observation skills, documenting skills, etc.)
- Personal attributes
- Explanation of domains of case history
- Phases of interview
Case History Taking
- Case History Taking & MSE
- What is Case History and it’s importance
- Formats of Case history (Children, Adolescent, Adults, Parents)
Child Rights and Policies
- Child Rights and Policies
- POCSO ● JJ ACT ● RPWD ● MHCA
Assessment and Ethics
- What is assessment (why and when to use it)
- Difference between assessment, evaluation, testing, grading)
- Types of assessment and scoring
- Standardization and its importance
- Communicating assessment results
Off the job learning
- Case Discussion
- Role Plays
- Class Presentations
- Practical Assignments
What will you learn?
Let's Meet Your Trainers
Meet Your Trainers, who will provide the best training in the Program.
Sakshi Seth Grover
Dr. Richa Tyagi
Basic Requirement of Program
(Limited Seats per batch)
A Certificate & Performance Letter after completion of the Program
After successful completion of the program you will be eligible for the completion certificate along with a performance letter designed in a way grading all your performance throughout the internship & training program along with supervisor content adding more value to the certificate.