Program Overview :
This program explores in detail the different theories of development from prenatal to end of adolescence and the varied mental illnesses that are present in childhood along with their therapies and treatment plans.
Course Fee: INR 1500
Group of 3+ Students 10% off (Auto-applied in Cart)
- Minimum Age 16
- Basic Qualification should be 10th
- Anyone interested in psychology can enroll from any background
Program Details :
- 13th June 2023 ( Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
- 13th July 2023 ( Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
Duration: 1 Month
Classes: 3 Days a week
Live classes conducted on Google Meet
Timings: 6 to 7 pm on Tuesday- Thursday-Saturday
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- This program is Internationally accredited by the International Association Of Therapists
- Accepted by major universities around the globe
- Includes Case Studies
- Role-Plays conducted
- Various Training Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Psychoeducation
- Ethics in Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
- How to build rapport
- How to conduct self-report measure
- Psychological Test- EIT, DBDA, AISS, SPM, SCQ,
- 1 Month of Recording Access to the program for each class
- 1 Month of access to program materials
- Lifetime Access to Cogniscape (A psychology Community of Students, Trainers, Teachers, and Field Experts around the country)
- Avail Free Counselling Under CogniCare for 1 Month*
- E Certificate from Cognizavest.
- Hardcopy Certificate delivered to your doorstep (Only for India Participants)
Key Learnings of the Program :
- Understanding of psychology and what it has to offer.
- Different fields of expertise that psychology offers as a career.
- A glimpse of the work and activities in the field of psychology.
- Complete dive into the psychology
Patient and kind enough to provide all required facilities for online classes without any problems.
Loved the course and the teaching format
Sonali (verified owner) –
Ms ayesha is a very sweet person. She handled our every curiosity. The ppts used were a great resource.
Aaditya Somani –
Ma’am was an excellent teacher. Her concepts were clear and she was able to explain them swiftly. Throughout the internship, she was approachable and patiently addressed all the queries. At times, she went a step further to help me with my queries and guided me to take a better decision regarding pursuing MA in Psychology.
Muhammed Armaan Meeran (verified owner) –
The program was really interesting and was informative
Raksha Kankariya (verified owner) –
It’s was educating
Rucha Retharekar (verified owner) –
Overall very good experience. Devarshi ma’am explained every point clearly and asked our views on concept which was important. Use of videos was helpful to understand the concept. Recording of every class was a good thing so you can revisit the concept or if missed you can listen to the recordings.
Keerthana Vinoth kanna (verified owner) –
Nice and i lean more
Md Sufiyan Khatri (verified owner) –
Outstanding performance and well supportive faculty for each doubts
Rajeshwari Gurav –
It was great one
SAMIKSHA PURANIK –
It was fabulous
Nagalakshmi K –
Harshitha Pradeep (verified owner) –
Sessions were interactive and topics were well explained.
Mrudulaa Kalantri (verified owner) –
she was amazing
Arpit Khadatkar (verified owner) –
Great Conceptual learning