Program Overview :
This program explores in detail the different theories of development from prenatal to end of adolescence and the varied mental illnesses that are present in childhood along with their therapies and treatment plans.
Course Fee: INR 1500
Group of 3+ Students 10% off (Auto-applied in Cart)
- Minimum Age 16
- Basic Qualification should be 10th
- Anyone interested in clinical psychology can enroll from any background
Program Details :
- 11th February 2023 ( Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
- 11th March 2023 ( Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
- 11th April 2023 ( Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
Duration: 1 Month
Classes: 3 Days a week ( Tuesday- Thursday-Saturday)
Live classes conducted on Google Meet
Timings: 6 to 7 pm on Tuesday- Thursday-Saturday
Additional Accreditation & Recognition :-
- This program is Internationally accredited by the International Association Of Therapists
- Accepted by major universities around the globe
- Includes Case Studies
- Role-Plays conducted
- Various Training Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Psychoeducation
- Ethics in Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
- How to build rapport
- How to conduct self-report measure
- Psychological Test- EIT, DBDA, AISS, SPM, SCQ,
- 1 Month of Recording Access to the program for each class
- 1 Month of access to program materials
- Lifetime Access to Cogniscape (A psychology Community of Students, Trainers, Teachers, and Field Experts around the country)
- Avail Free Counselling Under CogniCare for 1 Month*
- E Certificate from Cognizavest.
- Hardcopy Certificate delivered to your doorstep (Only for India Participants)
Key Learnings of the Program :
- Understanding of psychology and what it has to offer.
- Different fields of expertise that psychology offers as a career.
- A glimpse of the work and activities in the field of psychology.
- Complete dive into the psychology