About the Program:
Embark on a journey of comprehensive learning with this program, aiming to unravel the intricacies of organizational psychology from foundational principles to real-world applications. Explore key facets such as organizational culture, behavior, development, competency frameworks, diverse motivations, leadership dynamics, and workplace diversity. Gain valuable insights into mental health within organizational settings and immerse yourself in the diverse tasks that define the role of an organizational psychologist. This course ensures a holistic understanding, preparing participants for the multifaceted challenges of this dynamic profession.
Program Details :
- Bachelors Students (Completed or Pursuing Psychology)
- Masters students (Completed or Pursuing Psychology)
|All 60 Hours Topic
|All 120 Hours Topic
What Will You Learn?
- In-depth understanding of organizational culture and Structure
- Evaluation of employee behavior and the reasons behind it.
- Predicting the employee’s behavior in the workplace.
Understanding the various steps involved in Organizational Development.
- Creating various learning and development interventions and psychometric Assessments
To assess organizational and employee variables
- Hands-on organizational research methods and tools experience
- Driving Change Interventions in Organizations
- Application of Cognitive Psychology concepts in an organizational context