- Anyone from high school can join the same
- Anyone from any educational background can join the same
- Anyone Interested to learn about positive psychology can join the same
Syllabus of Program :
Module 1: Introduction to Evolutionary Psychology
- Origin of Evolutionary Psychology
- The Rise of Culture as a Causal Force
- Methods for Evaluating Evolutionary Theories
Module 2: The Evolutionary Psychology of Social Behaviour
- Social Psychology and Evolutionary Theory
- Inclusive Fitness Theory and Kin Altruism
- Reciprocal Altruism or Direct Reciprocity?
- Violence, Xenophobia and Sacrifice
Module 3: Evolutionary Psychopathology and Darwinian Medicine
- Infectious Diseases and the Evolutionary Arms Race
- Psychiatric Problems
- The Downside of Treatment
- Evolution and Illness — Explanation or Speculation?
Module 4: Evolution and Individual Differences
- Individual Differences in Personality
- Personality and Evolutionary Theory
- Heritable and Non-heritable Component
- Intelligence factor
The psychology course in Evolutionary Psychology will enable the participants to understand the in-depth concepts that laid foundation in the evolution of human kind in its psychological development. How social behavior and psychopathology of human beings as a species have evolved over time will help the participants gain a greater understanding while working in the field of psychology.