Structure, hierarchy and organizations simplified ! As a subfield of psychology, Organizational psychology is an applied discipline where one deals with workplace behaviour, recruitment & selection and with the goal of increasing productivity and growth of both, the employees and the organization. Batch starts from 10th May 2021. Special prices valid for limited seats only.. […]
Structure, hierarchy and organizations simplified !
As a subfield of psychology, Organizational psychology is an applied discipline where one deals with workplace behaviour, recruitment & selection and with the goal of increasing productivity and growth of both, the employees and the organization.
Batch starts from 10th May 2021.
Special prices valid for limited seats only..
We use Google Meet for live interactions and Classroom for complete program.
Classes will be on Monday to Saturday.
Evening Batch – 7 pm onwards
What is the program about?
This course aims at providing you with a comprehensive understanding of how organizational Psychology works as a field and profession, starting from the basics and extending upto it’s applications in practical life. You will learn about the organizational culture, organizational behavior, organizational development, competency frameworks, various types of motivations, leadership and diversity in a workplace. This course will also give the participants an insight into mental health at the workplace and experience what all tasks one has to manage being an organizational psychologist.
Who is the program for?
This course is curated for enthusiasts who have the curiosity to learn, understand and broaden their horizon of knowledge.
12th Students, B.A, M.A , Professionals are eligible.
I am pursuing psychology, can I attend this course?
Yes, you can attend the program. You will gain an in-depth understanding of organizational Psychology and its application which will enable you to explore new heights in your journey.
What is the format of the program?
- Live lectures by a practicing Organizational Psychologist.
- 6 Lectures per week,
- Unlimited Access to Lecture Recording for a duration of 1 month.
- Lifetime Access to Course Materials.
- Assessments, Quizzes, Tasks & Case Discussions.
- Time Dedication – 4 hours (flexible)
- Research Work – 10 Hours
- Attendance – 60% Mandatory.
- Leaves are permitted, we value Self-Care!
What will you learn?
- In-depth understanding of organizational culture.
- Evaluation of employees behavior and the reasons behind it.
- Predicting the employees behavior in the workplace.
- Understanding the various steps involved in Organizational Development.
Modules of the Curriculum:
- Introduction to Organizational Psychology.
- Learning, Training and development.
- Concept of motivation.
- Leadership Development.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Organizational Culture.
- Employee selection and development.
- Organizational Development.
- Mental Health and workplace.
All the participants will receive an e-certificate along with a Performance Letter for the internship.
- Introduction to Organization Psychology:
- Training & Development:
- Motivation Theories
- Motivation Application in Organizations
- Leadership Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organization Culture
- Employee Selection and Development
- Organization Diagnosis
- OD Interventions
- Mental Health At Workplace
- Psychometric Testing at Workplace
- Career Coaching
- The Purpose and Fundamentals of Coaching, Working on life balancing workbook and mind mapping
- Developing self-awareness and EI in your client
- Development and Deconstruction of core beliefs
- Core Values and Goal setting
B.TECH (Mechanical), M.Sc (Psychology and Human Resource Management) Christ University- Bengaluru